Senin, 29 April 2013

Unimportant,trust me

Ya,that fckn condition makes me feel displeased, i haven't accept that since we're both created a new story.. I knew you wont leave that, so i'll just wait. Sometimes i felt they're more important than me, not your friends but your organization. Sometimes i can't figure it out why. I embraced myself i motivate myself to stay. Even i made a speech for myself and freaked out myself why i became like this.

But until today, i can't imagine how to face that, maybe when you feel it's so fckn overact but it seems normal for me, because like i said i can't accept those ☺. "They have no wrong, i do nothing with them" , your words seems you are defending them from me. When you said that, i dont know what to say, and sometimes i just regretting my self, and take a conclusion not to say anything again, just shut my mouth down. But how can i stay from that for a long time? How can i stabilized myself with this alter ego that i have since i was born

I hope you realize soon..

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar